Labels

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Smiley Bros Almost Ready To Really Kick Off Their Career

Band members Ford, Owen, and Lindell Smiley are talking about a full concert on Easter in the basement of the Smiley residence. Admission is $3 for adult $2 per 3-17 years old and $1 for 2 or less years old. We have another post about this coming up. Keep in mind that this is not for sure.

13 comments:

  1. I wish we could be there to hear that! So.....Lindell is back in the band??

    If you decide to have the concert, I could give $4.00 to sponsor 2 kids to attend. Let me know if you have the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so far Owen's in. Lindell's in the band but I'm not sure he's up for the concert. Besides, what kids? Owen, Lindell, and I get in free. You could send in $6 to sponsor Mom and Dad to get in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought maybe some friends of yours might want to come but I can sponsor your Mom and Dad or purchase refreshments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you need event security.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Lincoln isn't home yet, the Mazzei's would be interested in purchasing tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We might need security. That would be great if the Mazzeis came! I don't know if we'll need refreshments but that's a great idea if Mom lets me go that far. Thanks for leaving comments! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to come, but unfortunately can't. Any chance we can see this on Skype or a video?! Can you promise another concert when we're there the end of July? I know the Smileys and Blys would all be eager to enjoy a performance by the Smiley Bros Band! Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the radio ad. Your Dad can always get a job as an announcer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you and Owen have music for Lindell's "Chicken in the Mix" song???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skype viewers are $1 for adults, $0.50 for 3-17, and free for 2 and under. Unfortunately we don't but Mom sure does because Lindell made it up to the song, "Foalsom Prison Blues" when Mom was playing it. Yeah! There will be a concert in June.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ford, could you send Grandpa another invitation to the Smiley Prophet again? Once he has it, he'll bookmark it and he'll be able to read and leave comments. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe you could take a poll on who people think the next American Idol will be? Casey???!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Robin-We made the blog public awhile ago, so if phil goes to the blog address he will be able to read it

    ReplyDelete