Thanks for the reminder, Ford! I voted in the sidebar poll for best Bangor restaurant, but I was sad that one of my favorites--Spanky's--was not included. I had to go with a second best.
I like your list of things you like. I could have guessed most of them : )
If you'd like, I can send the link to your blog to some of my friends (Mrs. Mazzei, Mrs. Stephenson, etc.) so that they can vote, too, and you get more readers/traffic.
Ford, Love the blog! Our new restaurant, Jimmy V's Burgers and Custard, will be up and running in about 2 weeks. I would love to treat you Smiley boys as a belated birthday treat! xx Mrs. Stephenson
Thanks for the reminder, Ford! I voted in the sidebar poll for best Bangor restaurant, but I was sad that one of my favorites--Spanky's--was not included. I had to go with a second best.
ReplyDeleteI like your list of things you like. I could have guessed most of them : )
If you'd like, I can send the link to your blog to some of my friends (Mrs. Mazzei, Mrs. Stephenson, etc.) so that they can vote, too, and you get more readers/traffic.
Ford, Love the blog! Our new restaurant, Jimmy V's Burgers and Custard, will be up and running in about 2 weeks. I would love to treat you Smiley boys as a belated birthday treat! xx Mrs. Stephenson
ReplyDeleteOoooo......you know how I like burgers. Maybe we can go there over Christmas.
ReplyDelete