Labels

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ford Smiley Ready for Basketball


Ford Smiley plays a sport in every season except summer. (When he's busy at his camps, like windover.) He is ready for the basketball season after the tiring, but fun, football season. And baseball too.








(Ford is the one sliding.)

8 comments:

  1. Wish we could see a basketball game :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if I have any around Christmas. When are you, Mainely Virginia, going to come for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iknow, isn't it awesome. Thanks for coming on my blog. Did you become a follower? And did you vote on your favorite movie? Well if you haven't, I suggest you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I was there for that memorable moment of sliding over home plate. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were? Was that the same game that I got my hit?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes......I was there! It was very exciting.

    ReplyDelete