Oh my! I have been thinking of you...just knowing you would have to face this day head-on! I realize it's tough...having to open all of the cutesy-wootsie valentines from the girls, trying to pretend to like the cards so as not to hurt any feelings...all the while feeling as if you want to run for the nearest door! However, I have such great faith in you! I know that even in these most dire of circumstances, you have the strength and fortitude to carry on...that you will overcome these fears and come out smelling like a...hmmm...a rose-covered valentine!!
Why are you scared? Afraid all those cute little girls will be chasing after you????
ReplyDeleteOh my! I have been thinking of you...just knowing you would have to face this day head-on! I realize it's tough...having to open all of the cutesy-wootsie valentines from the girls, trying to pretend to like the cards so as not to hurt any feelings...all the while feeling as if you want to run for the nearest door! However, I have such great faith in you! I know that even in these most dire of circumstances, you have the strength and fortitude to carry on...that you will overcome these fears and come out smelling like a...hmmm...a rose-covered valentine!!
ReplyDeleteAw, it didn't seem that bad, Ford! And didn't the chocolate and cookies make up for it?
ReplyDeleteI was about to explode from the evil day but then I saw Kainan walk in so I knew we were having cupcakes.
ReplyDelete