The Smiley Prophet started out as a pencil-paper newsletter, but look at it now!
If I send a dollar will you post Uncle Will's website? His is
Hey, and have you posted your mom's website?? Or did I miss it? I'll include an extra dollar for the concert in case you need it! :)
I'll do any advertising for a dollar. Hey Memaw, you left off the part about what Uncle Will's website's name is. Mom hasn't paid a dollar so I haven't advertised.
I need to ask Uncle Will if it's ok to put his website on there. I'm sure it is but I should ask permission first.
If I send a dollar will you post Uncle Will's website? His is
ReplyDeleteHey, and have you posted your mom's website?? Or did I miss it? I'll include an extra dollar for the concert in case you need it! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll do any advertising for a dollar. Hey Memaw, you left off the part about what Uncle Will's website's name is. Mom hasn't paid a dollar so I haven't advertised.
ReplyDeleteI need to ask Uncle Will if it's ok to put his website on there. I'm sure it is but I should ask permission first.
ReplyDelete