Saturday, May 25, 2013
An Interview
Lindell Smiley is our sponsor and marketing director. He first sponsored us last year in February time and became our marketing director just today! We interviewed him to see what direction he thinks the blog is going in. When asked, he said: "I like The Smiley Prophet because I like telling people about my family. I think the poll is a very good idea. It's a good way to test how people like stuff. My answer to the poll this week would be Fall." When asked how he would like to get our blog's name out there, he said, "I would like to use billboards because they are on highways and across the whole [country]. They could say, 'Read The Smiley Prophet from Bangor, Maine.'" Lindell is expected to be in the same position he is now for years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lindell will make an excellent sponsor. He can drum up business with his fun loving personality.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I hope so!
ReplyDelete