The Smiley Prophet started out as a pencil-paper newsletter, but look at it now!
Glad to see Smiley Prophet back in business
Great job! Can't wait to read more!
Yeah, it's been a long time since I did this. And it's still a little weird...
Great to have Smiley Prophet back online. I had been forced to look for other outlets to get my news but will return here as a loyal reader.
Well, that's good. But I would like to inform the public that this is only really for local news. Thanks for the great idea to interview Lindell. I made an article about it!
Loved the article about Lindell.
Glad to see Smiley Prophet back in business
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's been a long time since I did this. And it's still a little weird...
ReplyDeleteGreat to have Smiley Prophet back online. I had been forced to look for other outlets to get my news but will return here as a loyal reader.
ReplyDeleteWell, that's good. But I would like to inform the public that this is only really for local news. Thanks for the great idea to interview Lindell. I made an article about it!
ReplyDeleteLoved the article about Lindell.
ReplyDelete